Thursday, January 13, 2011

Time for bed sleepy head

Since I am starting my work out routine at 7:00am and staying regular to these routines I need to get to bed at a regular hour.  I have decided that today's resolution is to begin keeping a nice bed time.  Usually I am hitting the hay at 1:00am, but this will not work if I have to be up, pooched walked, and at the gym at 7:00am.  So I have decided to push up my sleep time to 11:00pm.  This means that I will start going to bed at 10:30pm, because it takes me about 30 mins to fall asleep. I really think this is going to be a tough resolution because of my addiction to late night television *or Hannah Montana at midnight* and my job requirements that sometimes have me staying out till about 10-11pm, therefore I have decided to make a sub-resolution.  If I have a work obligation that is causing me to stay up until 11pm or later I will than try to go to bed earlier the next day.  If that is not possible I will than work at getting to bed asap when I get home.  The goal of this resolution is to get the proper amount of sleep needed to have a healthy and productive tomorrow.

It will be a HUGE work in progress, but I think it will work out well!


1 comment:

JW said...

get out of my head!..with my new job i also am working on a regular sleeping schedule..no more will i revolve my life and lack of sleep on tv shows..good addition.