Friday, January 21, 2011

Be kinder to my mother

Today I was thinking about my mother and how much I love her more when I am 900 miles away. I about our relationship and the fact that even though I am pretty sure she is crazy I am becoming more and more like her. However, there is nothing wrong with becoming more like my mother, she is an amazing women. My mother would do anything for the people she loves, and since the doctors increased her pail she can actually be considered a sweet lady. She puts up with Christina and my anticts with out a cry and even allows me to bitch and moan at here with minimal cry. So this is why I need to love her more.

I use t be ashamed that my mommy and I were close, especially in college. I think this is half because of the influence of the friends I had in college but also because I wanted independence and her being so involved made me feel less independent and more of a mommy's brat. However, after moving so far away I have realized that I really miss and love my mommy and need to show her my feelings more. I have decided to call my mom more often, send her letters, emails and even visit her more. I don't care if people see me as a mommy's girl, I am a mommy's girl and I love my mommy!

3 comments:

Carrie :) said...

I LOVE YOUR MOMMY TOO :) THIS IS BY FAR ONE OF THE BEST RESOLUTIONS EVERR :) love youu and p.s she is crazy but that makes her, her lol

angela said...

awww i bet marg will cry when she reads this...but it's a great resolution

JW said...

You know i like this one..but im cursed to be a "mommas boy". Anyone can be a father, but you only have 1 mothers. Like i tell everyone..only one woman has my heart (currently), its my mom.