Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Floss between the gums!

PSA:  I know my blogs are posting a day late, but my compute at home is causing me to not be able to complete them meaning I will have to write on another *work cough*computer.  

Anyways, tonight while brushing my teeth I was thinking about how I really need to floss more!  I know that flossing is really good for the teeth but also for the body.  I read somewhere that flossing can help detain the common cold and the bacteria that is formed from flossing can get rid of many different mouth things!  I also think that flossing will help me with my pearly white smile and keep that gunk out of my teeth.  I have a retainer on my lower teeth on the inside and I notice that it gets gunkified if I don't floss regularly, and even though i brush my teeth like three times a day I still need that extra piece of thread!!! so here is to healthy gums, to flossing the pretty chompers of my life and to not having gingivitis. 


PS: the flossing gnomes are for you Christina Michele, I LOVE YOU, the woman who taught me all about loving my teeth!

No comments: