Monday, January 17, 2011

Giving God more attention

Today I have decided to give my attention to the big man upstairs.  Usually I only spend about two-three hours a week showing my affection to my lord and I have noticed recently that I really feel amazing afterward.  So after thinking long and hard I have decided that I will start spending more time reflecting, talking and loving my God.

I think the best place to start increasing this relationship is to start praying more.  I usually only pray when I want something and my assessment of this method is that it doesn't work, maybe instead of praying for God to hear me I should listen more to hear God. 

SO here's to the big man of upstairs, all of my unanswered prayers and the faith I have in knowing that he has a plan for me!

No comments: