Monday, January 10, 2011

Opps, resolution for Sunday is to not let my head hit the pillow till all of my chorese are completed

So, for my three fans that actually read my blog I am sure you noticed I missed a blog yesterday!!! I truly had my resolution all planned out but instead decided to watch some Disney in my comfy bed with my chubby pooch instead.  I laid in my bed at 7:00pm and woke up this morning at 8:00am refreshed but bewildered by my LARGE amount of sleep!

I was so ashamed of myself.  I promised that I would write a blog everyday for the entire year of 2011 and only 9 days in I fall asleep before completing that task.  I also did not do my dishes from dinner or fold my laundry.  I was such a slacker last night.  So I have decided that my resolution for yesterday that I had planned will wait and I now resolved to not let my pretty little head hit that wonderful comfortable pillow until my chores are finished.  Meaning tonight I will make sure my blog is written, do my dishes, put my laundry away and take out the trash.  I sure do hope I am forgiven by the resolution fairy for missing a day, but I am sure it will be okay.  I can miss once but no more!!  BTW, I will be writing another blog for today, I still want 365 blogs, even if two are on the same day!!!!

No comments: