Saturday, January 29, 2011

Eating out

Today I had the best time out to dinner with some friends from work. We went to this great little restaurant in the village and it was amazing. I really loved the environment, the food and especially the company. I am pretty sure i have just meet my favorite almost one year old and he is too die for adorable. However the cuteness off my new best baby friend is not the point of my blog. The point of todays resolution is to only go out to eat once a week. For money and diet reason I have decided I will only eat out once a week, this will be my treat time. This includes resturants, take out and fast food ( however I an cutting fast food out completely).

I really think this will be a great resolution for my bank account, it is going to save me lots of silly money that I spend. Maybe it will also save me lots f wasted calories and I will be albe to take the money I spend to buy me new clothes because of the pounds I lost!

Either way I loved hanging out with the people I went to dinner with tonight, they are my kind of people and make me laugh!

No comments: