Thursday, January 27, 2011

No I would not like fries with that!!!!

Ug after a horrible night of eating Raising canes, which is a place i SWORE i wont eat at again, I have decided ONCE AND FOREALL i will NO LONGER eat fried food, ever again!!!! Now sure this means I will have to give up my lovely chicken fingers, my favorite nuggets from chic-a-fil-a, and my hot boneless wings from BWWW, but if it will give me ten more years of life I will do it!

I will no longer indulge in my moms amazing schnitzels and I will resit with every temptation my love for coconut shrimp, because they are just holding me back from enjoying things like applies and lettuce.  I also notice that after eating this delicious but CRAP food I feel sluggish and nonmotivated. 

Starting today my friends I will no longer want fries with anything because anything friend is NOT in my diet!!!!

Thank you and good day!

No comments: