Saturday, January 1, 2011

Living 2011 with no regrets!

I have lots of regrets from 2010.  There were many different things  I did or didn't do and now regret.  Some of these regrets have hurt relationships and the people I love, and I am sorry for that, but most of my regrets have hurt me.  I let things hold me back from believing in myself but really I did not allow myself to accept my actions and just move past the situation.  I now accept that friendships fade, waters sometimes retains and it's okay if I cheat on my diet every now in then, as long as I am still being true to my God and myself.    

I have decided that in 2011 I will NO LONGER live with regrets.  I will make decisions and accept the results, GOOD or BAD!!!  I will ask for what I want and say no if I do not want to do something.  I am ready for this resolution but I know it will be a hard one.  I am going to have to work at not getting on myself about some things but learning and moving past the situation. I know this will take practice, especially if my actions create a negative result but in a year from now I want to welcome in 2012 saying I lived 2011 (a year that I love because 11 is one of my favorite numbers) to its fullest potential and have NO REGRETS!!!! 

No comments: