Sunday, January 23, 2011

It puts the lotion on it's skin..

Today I decided I've had it with the dry skin! My skin itches worse than that one time I caught the zephrihillis (yes my st Leo bitches I went there)! I have like skin scabs on my legs and I can't event shave because it hurts so bad. I really think I am have snake with the scales that are groaning on my legs and arms. So what is the solution to this reptile weather reaction, LOTION!

I have decicided that from now on I will begin putting lotion on my body in hopes to not become a reptile. This cold weather is killing me! My lips are so chapped, my hands are so dry and I am pretty sure my hair is the only thing I actually like because there is no heat to make it huge. I am so over this cold weather crap OVA it!

1 comment:

MicahJ'sMommy said...

So this happens to me too! Don't be to hard on yourself. Might I suggest Jergens Ultra Healing or Jergens Shea Butter (this one leave a lil sparkle to the skin LOVED it when I was pregnant- made me feel special!). Still loving your blog! Keep it up :)