Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Make the calls

I decided that my resolution for today is to take care of all of my phone business when I think of them and not put them off until the last minute.  Therefore, today I called my loan company, the bank and a store to see if they had something I wanted.  I usually really don't like making phone calls, but have noticed that I get my questions answered more accurately and to my understanding by talking to a human.  I saved myself tons of money today by just making sure the loan company received and processed my information.  I am sure that this is something I could do with many other things.  So even if I hate talking on the phone, I have learned that it is the easier way to solving my issues. 

I also think this resolution will help me when it comes to asking for what I want and doing what I can to achieve my goal.  I wanted to lower my loans so I called and worked something out, I am looking to change my auto insurance and plan on calling and working on that tomorrow (it is too late tonight).

I am really happy with this resolution!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Before you do Insurance, call me....also I was surprised I was not one of your phone calls.

Peggy Whiting said...

I think I may use this one or a variant of this. I have a hard time returning calls and emails from people. If I do it right away it would make my life so much easier.