Tuesday, January 18, 2011

No tv while trying to go to bed!

Last night I tried to go to sleep and it took me at least an hour to actually concentrate on sleeping.  I am pretty sure the main source of my problem is the fact that I watch my favorite channel *DISNEY* while I am trying to sleep. I put on channel 21 or sometimes 60 (Disney 2) and set my timer to sleep 60, but I usually am watching the channel until my tv goes off leaving me to turn it on again and reset.  I also have noticed that sometime it hinders my sleeping and I wake up with a headache of groggy.

Therefore I will no longer sleep with the tv on.  I will watch what I want but once I have decided that it is time to turn over, off goes the tube! I hope the pooch is okay with this resolution, I know how much he loves falling asleep to the gentle sounds of Fineas and Pherb. 

3 comments:

JW said...

Ya know i dont hate this one either..i think alternative might be what ive been doing on my weekends..on my ipod i have downloaded some peaceful calming sounds "relaxation" if you will..try doing that and put your ihome on sleep to that..rain and thunder and crashing ocean waves..yea im deep :)

Amanda Michele said...

I love this idea imay have to try it! Maybe some frogs or something!

JW said...

Frogs! Ha, no thanks not a reptile/anphibian (spelling) fan...but yea you put out the resolutions ill enhance and try to help more :)