Thursday, January 27, 2011

Join the 300 Club

So my women on weights trainer proposed this stupendous idea to our class on Tuesday, an idea that I completely ignored until she asked me if I was going to be doing it today. She wants all of us to join the 300 club, this means we do 300 abdominal works a day.  These 300 works can range from crunches, sit ups, bicycles, leg ups, trench crunchs, the buso and more!! I laughed at first and thought PLEASE, me, I hate the idea of even doing the 30 I have to do in the morning with her...but then she got me thinking.  It would benefit me to actually use this personal time I am getting with a trainer and start doing something other then complain.  I also think if I do 300 ab works may I'll find those long lost abs. 

So here is my public promise to my loyal three followers, my God, facebook and myself....I, Amanda Michele Davis, do solemnly swear to do 300 abdominal works a day.  I will logs these works in a notebook that I use to use to track my spending (don't worry I have a new bills book for that) and will hopefully be seeing results in the future (i.e. I'd like to see some results by like April).  I mean I don't want creepy abs, like Mike the Situation, but I would sure love to get rid of this muffin top and beer belly! 
-

No comments: