Saturday, January 22, 2011

I'm late I'm late for a very important date

I know that one can't change everything UNOut her but I have decided I need to change this horrible thing of being late all the time.

I have decided today that I will no longer be late for anything, I will be punctually on time. I will make the effort to be at least five minutes early. I really have noticed that when i Am late I make so many excuses and they absolutely serve me NO creed. If anything it hinders my creditability, and cause others to start assuming I will always be late.

So friends and foes take this as my word as God and Buddah are my witness I will no longer be late for any engagement. If I say I will be there by 830am (I.e the time I have to be at church tomorrow) I will actually be there by 825am....because I am no longer late amanda I am punctual and prompt amanda! or at least I am going to try to be!

No comments: