Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sing louder

Today's resolution is to sing louder and maybe prouder! I plan to sing louder in the car, the shower, church choir and maybe even in my office.

Why is this my resolution you may ask? Well today while watching Dream Girls, one of my favorite movies and musicals I was singing along and realized I am my most happiest when I am singing music. I think music is my happy outlet and I really think it is time I express my true happiness even if it doesn't sound like beyonce or Jennifer Hudson! I have decided to even think about singing a solo in the church choir, well see, most of those who know me know that I hate singing alone unless I am drunk and the words are on the screen.

Luckily this resolution comes at a perfect time because tomorrow I get to sing at church and work in a my office afterwards.

So here's to my lalalalalalalala-ing my way to happier times!

No comments: