Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Putting things in the proper place!

I have decided that today's resolution is to put things back in the proper place after using.  I cleaned my entire apartment today after my long twelve hour drive.  I put away all Christmas decorations and hung up the picture frames I got for Christmas from my mom.  I organized my spare room so it no longer looked like a bomb shelter after the bomb and worked on making my kitchen better for making meals.  After I completed all of my cleaning and organizing I looked around and was really pleased with all of the hard work I accomplished, especially only on 5 hours of sleep in the last 48 hours!  I than decided that this hard work can only be rewarded with my efforts to keep myself organized and clean.


I have decided that after I use something, whether it is the leash for the dog, my keys, or clothes I will immediately put them back where they belong instead of placing them on the table, the bed or my favorite place the floor.  I have also decided that when I come in the door for somewhere I will also make sure I immediately put whatever I have with me away.  I have created a really bad habit of putting things on my kitchen table and not moving it from there until I have gone crazy and must clean. 

I know that this resolution will allow me to keep my apartment cleaner and organized. I also feel that it will help me with keeping the dog out of things.  I have noticed lately that he has been getting into the trash and other things recently, so hopefully this will keep him out of things and out of trouble, because I sure do hate yelling at his adorable little face!!

No comments: