Saturday, April 2, 2011

I have no idea what to write about today!

Usually throughout the day I have a HUGE revolution about something  I need to change or work on and I make that my resolution.  However, today I really couldn't think about anything besides the usual, which I have already tried to work on.  I decided that today I will review my resolutions from the past and maybe revisit the ones I have slack on. 

Some that I need to revisit is the keeping regular, I have been horrible about going to the gym!  I also need to make sure I am playing with the dog more and that I am not eating at 9pm.  These are little things that I am slacking on but know are important!

I will get back into this, maybe my revolution today is to do better on my resolutions?  I mean as usual I do need to be better at blogging too!

No comments: