Thursday, April 14, 2011

The sun will come out tomorrow...right?

So today was what I like to call a craptastic day!  I got a good amount of work some what not really completed and realized that I am going to be poor forever!!! I truly feel utterly BLAH!!! I can't even explain why I am so down...I think I am just worried about these events coming up and the fact that I get paid tomorrow and have already spent my check on bills and more bills! 

IDK what my resolution is today, i am not feeling in a way to resolute something!  I guess my resolution is to not worry but lets be real that isnt going to happen!  So I have decided my resolution is to remember that good ole classic annie song...see video!

I hope tomorrow is a sunnier day (metaphorically speaking, it is actually really pretty in Norfolk lately) because IDK how much more craptasticism I can take!

1 comment:

MicahJ'sMommy said...

<3

It will be ok.....be thankful you have a job so you can pay those bills!