Monday, April 25, 2011

Appreciate my family more

So my mom and cousin came to visit for Easter and I was so excited they were here but I felt like I really didn't see them while they were here!  I worked all day on Friday, was half dead on Saturday and really only had Sunday (today) with them before they leave.  I don't think I even told them how happy I was that they came.  I really miss my family and I feel like I do not tell them how much I miss and appreciate them!  I love my mom so much and I really miss her!

I really don't want her to leave today, but I really should be nicer and tell her more how much I love her!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love you to honey and miss you even more! It was a long trip there and BACK.....but it sure was worth it!!!! You are the love of my life!!! Mommy, Duncan and Betty. They were so good there and on the ride....They are asleep now...