Thursday, April 21, 2011

London Bridge is Falling Down

So I am not one to let others be thrown under the bus, I usually try my best to make sure everything is done correctly, and when something is done wrong it kills me inside a little bit.  However, today during a committee assignment one of my committee members a little mess up (As I also had a HUGE mess up) and at first I was pretty shook up about it because i felt unprepared and flawed, but after a couple minutes of thought I realized that I can't let it get to me.  I have to let other take the fault and fall if it was their assignment, I know they are human and we will work it out. 

Today's resolution is to let others take the fall that they deserve and learn to grow from the mistake.  I am pretty sure this is going to be a SUPER tough mission for me, but I think I'll be able to do it! My secret type A personality may get the best of me but I am hoping not! 

No comments: