Monday, April 25, 2011

Accomplish one goal

So about two weeks ago (well maybe less) i started my own business with Mary Kay.  I need the extra money and really love makeup so I figured it would be great.  However, I feel like everyone I talk to  or tell that i am doing this thinks that I wont survive or accomplish this goal and it really makes me sad.  I am even starting to doubt myself.  I know this will be tough but i think I have the ability and the effort to make it awesome!!! I am not doing this because I want to be as amazing as the ladies with the adorable pink cars, but I do want to make some extra money and paying off my debt.  If eventually I start to get really good at it, I may make it more but right now it is my plan to pay off my debt. 

My resolution for today is to work hard at accomplishing this ONE goal and actually use my outstanding resources to make this happen!

1 comment:

D. Lo. said...

I think you are WAY more than capable of accomplishing your goal, friend.