Thursday, April 28, 2011

Take my own advise!!!

So Today one of my favorite students came and asked me for some advice on love and what to do in her sitaution.  I listened carefully and than gave her the best advice I knew.  She was in some issues with her BF and them breaking up and wasn't sure what her next step needed to be.  I told her what I had done in the past and what I felt would work best in her situation.  However, then she asked me what I would do and why I am still were I am in my life.  It was a striker question.  Once of the advises I gave her was to stop talking to said bf but I am still pretty good friends with one of my ex's and it is because of this friendship that I sometimes secretly wish we were still together.  AM i only thinking this because he is still in my life?  There is much more that advice that I could have given this girl, but the most important thing I told her was to follow her heart, a piece of advice i need to take also. 

Today's resolution is to follow my heart.  I know who I want to be with and where, I am just worried that they do not feel the same about me.  I worry that we have moved on and I regret the way I allowed it to end.  I feel like such a silly girl but I really do not know how to go about telling this person that I think they are my perfect penguin.  UG I am so perioding it up this week...damn you uterus!!!!

No comments: