Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I own all of my problems. I own all of my solutions. I own my blood pressure!

So I got this amazing link about daily affirmations and such from the worlds best Choir Teacher, who also blogs, and after reading today's affirmation it got me thinking about certain problems I have and do not own to as being my fault or my problem to solve.  For example one of my most ignored problems is my blood pressure.  I have horrible blood pressure that was first noticed 8 years ago when I went into Kidney failure.  I always blame my high blood pressure on my kidneys but really I know that there are many other ways to lower it.  I am pretty sure that my weight and eating habits are not helping with the blood pressure.  I am also aware that if I continue to let this happen I will only get worse and therefore will not be owning my problem or solutions.

So today's resolution is to work on lowering my blood pressure.  I have googled way this can happen and not surprising the first suggestion is excersise and weight loss.  Now granted I have blogged about wanting to lose weight and my efforts but recently I have really given up on those resolutions.  I think that they were way to broad.  I need to narrow it down.  SO my goal is to lower my blood pressure. I will start by working on my diet and maybe add some excersise!  However, I have noticed that I have been doing this the way other suggest and not my own way.  I need to do this my way, with out help from others or companies, because i want this no one else.  Therefore, I will no longer be spending empty amounts of money towards products that might help but aren't allowing me to learn the importance of what i am eating.  I will own my problem and my soultions! I am a smart kid, I know I can figure this out!

No comments: