Monday, April 11, 2011

Don't Judge others by the letters on their chest!!!

So this resolution is more dedicated to those of Greek Life!  I currently in my lobby have a table full of PIKEs begging my adorable residents for money for Cancer.  They are actually doing a really great job getting people to donate but in between hustling they are causing me to MURDER them!!!!

I am very close to taking them out one by one with a blow gun or rat poison, i haven't figured it out yet!  However, I was thinking about this and I think the reason I am so negative towards these men is my already developed stereo type about their frat. I also have huge stereotypes to other people based on their organization.  For example, go help someone who is a member to Theta Phi Alpha, they were the rival sorority at my institution of higher education and my sorority and Theta did NOT get along at all while i was there.  I here now a days things are different and they all love each other but during my tenure of undergrad we were out for BLOOD...

Anyways,

I have decided that i have been out of college for four years now and it is time to forget these stereotypes and move on.  I will no longer associate what I now about orgs with those I meet who were in them, for I am sure there are MANY who have their own about my sorority!

CHEERS!

No comments: