Monday, April 18, 2011

Ill have half now and half later!

So a. I am so sorry friends for not posting this earlier, IDK what i was doing yesterday but I sure bet you sweet petunia it was not blogging.  I have actually been having trouble with my computer so that will be my excuse! However, i do believe i have a blog to not use excuses...oh well!

Anyways!  I have decided that I love eating out!! I love trying food, trying new types of the same stuff and just the social aspect of eating out.  I am sure this is obvious with the size of my hips and ass and the decreasing size of my bank account, but que sera (yes I am listening to Hannah Montana).  Anyways, the worst part is that I have noticed restaurants give such LARGE portions now a days and I for some reason feel the need to finish them even though I feel so full!  I am not one to turn down food but I also have a hard time stopping even though I know I am full. 

Therefore, today's resolution is that when eating out I will automatically ask for a togo box and put half of my meal in that box.  Now not only am I not over stuffing myself like a turkey but I am also creating an additional meal which should help with the plumping of the pockets and de-sizing of the ass/hips!



   

1 comment:

angela said...

remind me to not take you to sakuras anytime soon