Monday, April 25, 2011

No need to complain, just allow it to happen!

So today was crazy, we had two candidates on campus and I was going nuts.  One of my coworkers who is hosting candidates with me asked me to take both candidates to their final destinations and I at first was going to complain and bitch that i was already taking one and didn't have the time or effort but decided whats the point.  I feel that there is a time and place to complain and stand up for the fight and there are other times to just raise the flag saying you win Ill do whatever you want.  This was one of those times!

Today's resolution is to realize that sometimes it's okay to raise the white flag and say I surrender and will do whatever you want just to get it done.  It is more the idea of recognizing those times and being proactive about making sure those times are not as common or necessary.  I am so tired!

No comments: