Monday, April 18, 2011

Stretch!!! it's a necessity!

AH I am so FLIPPEN sore today!!!! I started my softball team yesterday and I never realized how tight my muscles are before playing.  I really need to stretch before the games.  I think i may look into doing Yoga this summer just to stretch my body more.  I am so sore!! Ouch and OUCH!  I got out of bed today and heard things creak and cringe, it was a little sad!  I felt like I was an 80 year old woman, and than on the radio I heard an ad for old people getting into their walk in tub and I thought as I got into my old fashion tub...I need that! 

Side note: my softball team won 13-9, I am super excited!!! I got four hits and I got two people out at second, I'm your average Robbie Alomar! 

I really need to stretch if i want to keep this roman girly figure. 

No comments: