Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Clean out the purse, it needs love too!

So today I was looking for something in my purse and after a LONG and tiring search I finally found what I was looking for, and it wasn't even that useful, but it got me thinking about how ridiculous my purse has gotten!  It has so many receipts, silly papers and I am not sure but something is sticky in there!  I think they worse part is that my purse is REALLY expensive and that fact that I am treating it like this is crazy!!!

Therefore, my resolution is to keep my purse clean.  Sure I will have times where I throw random stuff in my purse, but I need to remember at night to clean it out and take better care of it!  I also realized when cleaning out my purse *finally* that i had some extra money hidden in a pocket and I finally found my lip gloss, its been months!  This is a small task so i think I will be able to handle it!

on a completely random topic, I bought cute new anchor rain boots today, on sale!

HOLLAR!

No comments: