Thursday, March 31, 2011

WILD THING...Happy Opening DAY!!!

SO today I was UBER bored at my conference (mostly because they were talking about the same damn thing we just heard someone else talk about) and I decided to start looking up cars.  I have decided that I would like a new car and I want a red Jetta!! I think it is time as I have had my old car for 5 years and I want a new piece of metal to dent and destroy! 

I went online and searched all about the car I want, picked it out, priced it and even tried to get a quote, I was all about it! Until, I realized that I don't need a new car and really am just causing more debt than I need.  I have noticed myself doing this a lot lately, I am pretty sure I have a shopping problem.  I almost bought a new mac computer (granted I really do need a computer) on credit and I almost unfroze my credit cards to buy some awesome new oriole items from vicky secrets!

I need help!

Therefore, I have decided that just as Charlie Sheen I will blink and no longer have a shopping problem.  *BLINK* there it's gone!  I am now bi-winning!

really, this is gonna be a hard one to work on! Happy Opening Day everyone!!!


1 comment:

Erica said...

I think I have a closet shopping problem. It is for things we really do not need. I went to Target today to get Tangled and possibly some fruit (to make baby food)... But instead of stopping at the cashiers where I found Tangled i traveled the WHOLE STORE... I bought Easter window clings, gardening gloves for Christine, Rebekah a pair of bunny ears, cake mix and frosting, and a few other things, but no fruit...