Monday, April 11, 2011

Never forget your first loves

So today I found myself thinking about love, my lack of it and those who have been lucky to have my love.  I thought about all of the people I love and the different ways I love.  I love my mother, even though she is NUTS, I love my friends, all of them from all walks of life, I love the pooch, and his love is unconditional, but I regrettably have never fallen in love.  I have never had that Grand Slam kind of love, but I am pretty sure I've come close.  I was thinking about this all day, for some reason it was a thought that I couldnt shake and I think it was fates way of preparing me for something big. 

Now i didn't fall in love today, but I did look through pictures and I did think about those who i couldve loved.  I thought about the great times we had and the great things about them.  I really do think I will fall in love one day, but I also think i won't be able to fall in love with that person if I forget about the ones that came before.  The loves of the past.

Therefore, in order to prepare for the future I have decided to reconnect with those from the past and figure out what worked and did work, in order to better prepare myself.  I know most of my flaws, but I am sure there will be tons of things I can fix!



I like this song!

enjoy!

No comments: