Saturday, April 2, 2011

Work hard and play hard make Manda tired girl!!!!

Today's resolution is to try to have a better sleep schedule!  The neatest person in Norfolk has decided that for lent she will be getting a better sleep schedule in orders to be a healthier person.  I have noticed it really seems to be working well for her and have decided to steal her Lenten task and make it my resolution for today!  I have been doing well with not having the tv on before sleeping, but I have noticed that I have been going to be later and later in the evening and waking up earlier and earlier.  Now I use to be the girl that could get 4 hours of sleep and be glorious for the rest of the day, but as old age has crept up I am no longer that lady!  Therefore, I really do need about eight hours of sleepy time!  I have decided that during the work I will try to be in bed by 11pm and be up by 7am so that I get enough sleep and am still able to be up and go to the gym or take the pooch for a walk, with enough time to shower and putz around before workski.  I think this will actually be a bit tough for me as I really love to watch late night tv, like the daily show and colbert report.  However, sleep is more important! 

Here's to sleep!

No comments: