Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Walking away!

Today's resolution is to park in the farthest parking spot possible and walk!!! I am definitely one that will circle parking lots of HOURS trying to find the closet parking spot and I have decided that a. is a waste of time and b. is a waste of perfectly healthy legs.  So my solution is to park in the farthest parking spot (which will be open) and just walk to the store or place I am going.  Sure when I am walking to my destination I will noticed closer spots and probably groan a little in distress because I am pissed i parked far away, but think of those calories used while walking.This is a good resolution I can tell!

Happy Wednesday!


1 comment:

JW said...

every little step makes a difference..just like when we learned how to walk..we have to take baby steps..i approve of this one big time!