Friday, February 4, 2011

Drink more fluids

I read somewhere that in order to feel better/be healthlier one must drink more fluids to FLUSH the gunginess out of the body.  Therefore today I resolute to drink more healthier fluids.  I love to drink water but lately have been on a poor behavior kick of drinking soda and that has GOTTA STOP!!! Water is so good, good to drink (if cold, room temp makes me sick), to bathe in and for ones body.  I love water and I am so lucky that as an America we have a lot of water as a resource, in other countries they do not even have clean water, just yucky water!!! Like in Mexico if you drink the water you get the poops, that's not cool!

DRINK MORE WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

JW said...

A little tip to coincied with your desire to drink more fluids that are healthier for you..much of weight loss issues are found that people "drink their calories" so when you grab a soda (which im almost off completely except for my orange soda)..take not to the serving and caloric intake..and like i previously posted..look into drinking some yummy juices and OJ..or if you have a blender make some all natural smoothies or hit up smoothie king for the lean smoothie for bfast and lunch and then have some yummy dinner meal..(that was some new diet plan i heard of working, which i may tryout once i can locate a smoothie king in this new town im in)

I could type for hours but im merely procastinating from doing some work at the office...shhhh! :)