Monday, February 28, 2011

Re-examine my working style

Today while doing RHD interviews (which made me go CRAZY) i was listening to many qualified and some NONqualified candidates talk about their working style and how they supervise.  It made me think about my working style and how I have changed over the years!  I really think I have done well and developed immensely since my first day of work at Florida Southern College.  However, I really feel like I need to develop more and I need to become a better employee, coworker and boss. 

My plan is to examine how I am doing things and better myself especially if I want to be a better employer and eventually either be promoted or be able to have merit to move to another job (eventually but not now).  So here is to real evaluating my work Life!

No comments: