Wednesday, February 16, 2011

All my single ladies?

So I have officially decided that I am over the way I have been looking for dates.  Seriously it is not working and after ready the Forbes.com list of great places for single people (Norfolk is 20, http://www.forbes.com/2009/07/27/best-cities-singles-lifestyle-singles-methodology.html ) I have decided I gotta get out of the house and start meeting people.  I need to get out and shake my little single lady hand ready to meet and greet those who fall at my feet.

I was talking to the neatest friend in Norfolk and she agreed that we need to get out more and just enjoy our single 20 something lives.  I really feel like if I put myself out there more I will have better luck meeting into someone and maybe starting a relationship.  I know that I am not the best catch but I am pretty sure I am a sit for sore eyes!!!

Therefore today's resolution is to start going out more and meeting people.  That means I am going to start hanging out at bars, going to young professional wine socials and I might even hit up a night at the USO (if there was one and i could go swing dancing).  After all I have 8 months till the 26ths bday and I gotta find a date by than! Especially since my mother reminded me that I have only 3 more years till the big ole permanent stay at the Nunnery.  If this plan doesn't work, i guess you will see my next resolution to be researching nunneries, but not for a while, maybe not until December 30th!

Cherrio!

1 comment:

JW said...

Here here! Enjoy the younger years..you never know..while out having fun in the single life you might meet mr.right!

Thats funny you have given yourself the 30yearold deadline where i have a goal to be married before im 30..id like to start a family around that time :)

oddly enough i have been proposed to be married to a view people if im still single when im 30..makes mem wonder (whats wrong with me right now?)..who knows!

But dont be a nun trust me your too much fun and a free spirit to be a nun.

Unless you change the Nun game up! Watch out..NACHOOOOOO!