Sunday, February 13, 2011

Dont kill the flowers


Today I am babysitting flowers that one of my residents got for valentines day because she went home for the weekend and didn't want them to die,of course I agreed to be nice, but in all honestly I knew I wold kill them. I do not have a green thumb and for some reason I KILL every plant that comes into my house. So I have decided that today's resolution is to a. NOT KILL the residents flowers and b. Maybe purchase a new nice house plant and see how long I can keep it alive. I remember in this movie that if you can keep a house plant alive and a pet than maybe a relationship can work too. Well I am doing pretty awesome with the dog and I'd like my new relationship to work so....here's to franny my new fern!

1 comment:

JW said...

I believe the movie your refering to is "How to lose a guy in 10 days"..dont judge that i know this..im completely hetero..plus a plant is a nice way to liven up your home and improve on the decor :)

I have the puppy im afraid I wont kill the plants but he will with his pee pee.