Monday, February 7, 2011

Amusing

Today while hanging out with the neatest friend in Norfolk I was talking about how I coudnt think of a topic to write about and than we both started laughing about glee and something on tv. That's when it hit me, I should write about how much I love to laugh and need to cherish the times I laugh more.

I seriously love to laugh it is like my favorite thing to do, especially with other people! I love to watch a good tv show, like glee and just laugh laugh Laugh. I also really love being out somewhere and laugh with a friend about something silly we just did or watching people and laughing about how silly they can be. I just think laughing is the best medicine and I love to make people laugh. I love when someone finds me humorous and laughs at my jokes, I am even ok if someone laughs at me when I make a fool at myself.

Basically I need to cherish the times I laugh and I need to hang out with those who make me laugh, because well I LOVE TO LAUGH!

2 comments:

JW said...

Great post here..probably one of my favorite "gifts" is being able to make people laugh, and this blog entry further elates that women love to laugh...i wont comment on Glee :) but ill be sure to fwd you some funny things i stumble across..

PS: laughter is a type of workout for your face..it lets the muscles work and keeps the face fluid and healthy.

Love to Laugh, Love to make ones Laugh

Unknown said...

Hello darling Niece,
Just want you to know I read your blog everyday, and it sounds like you in my head talking. I enjoy it so much. Miss ya ad Luv Ya
Aunt Bobbi