Wednesday, February 9, 2011

not Sweat the small stuff...

Today I had to remind myself three or four times about a little book that my bestest friend in the whole world use to carry around every day.  This book was called "Don't sweat the small" and she use to "read" it during class when it was independent reading time (my Slade friends know what I am talking about). 

I thought about this book today when I was stressing about this silly program I had for my students and no one show up.  I was so pissed and even more embarrassed that I had a guest speaker come out and NO ONE with whom for her to speak.  I was so angry and really stressed about the fact, I almost lost it.  However, than I thought about this book and remembered that this is just something small, a little hurdle I can jump and move on/past.  There will be other programs and I can just do better with those programs.  NO need to stress just let is go!

I may have already written a blog like this, but whatever I sometimes can't keep track and even though I write about it doesn't mean it is always settling in, I just have to keep up the practice!


1 comment:

JW said...

The only sweating that anyone should do is at the gym while working out :)

Dont sweat it in deed, good for you Glen Coco!