Sunday, February 13, 2011

Love za father


Today I woke up dreadfully sick and felt that utter feeling of death on the way. This reminded me of my childhood when I would have this feeling and my daddy would take care of me! My mother is a great mom but my daddy was the best when I was sick. He would make sure I always felt better and would love me unconditionally!

While thinking aout this I decided to call my daddy and chat, I never call him and thought I really need to chat with him more. He is the best daddy and would give me his left arm if needed. I decided that my Thursday resolution is to call me daddy more!

1 comment:

JW said...

you are blessed to have 2 parents in your life that love you very much..i try to keep in touch with my mom 3 times a week just because she is the foundation to my life and really im a momma's boy..as if that was so terrible.

Za Father i love is God, no one else.