Sunday, February 13, 2011

Bleach

Today I have decided it is time to clean my house! Although I have been doing very well putting my items back were the belong, I still need to clean to keep that sparkle shine! I have de died to make Sundays my clean day and today I will be cleaning my whole apartment! I think it s important to have one day a week that I designated at least two hours to cleaning! If I keep this up I know that I will have a very clean apartment but also will lessen my chances to being sick!

Here's to being clean!

1 comment:

JW said...

*cough* if you clean as you go your sunday clean days will be shorter :)
and thats coming from a guy :)

but good for you glen coco..you go..i like to clean too it takes my worries from my mind, but i steer clear of the bleach..i dont wanna ruin my hair, clothes or other..KOBE!