Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mis Primos es AMAZING!!!!!!!!

Today I got to visit my cousin and her family.  It was such amazing time I really enjoyed seeing them and playing with her baby. I really feel like when I am with my family I am real again, especially with my cousins.  I really love my cousins because they remind me of my amazing childhood and we have great memories together.  I had such a great time talking to her about our parents, the past and the plan for the future.  I had the best time playing with her little boy and I cant wait to see him again.

Today's resolution is to appreciate my cousins more.  I have been very blessed to have lots of cousins and i need to see/talk to them more often.  I especially need to chat to the ones that are more like my siblings than my cousins.  I really miss them and hope to actually talk to them more in the future! 

No comments: