Sunday, February 6, 2011

Be a local

Today I had the best day! I went shopping at JANAF ( the military shopping area) with one of the neatest friends I have here in Norfolk! Than I went to a great jewelry party were I bought a very pretty necklace. However, the best part of my day was going to the admirals game with a very cute man friend.

I had a blast at the game and loved being a local Norfolkian. I felt like I was one of the fans and am really hoping to go back soon. I also though about all of the other fun things that can be done in Norfolk! So one of my goals this year is to start enjoying the local amazing events in Norfolk and hopefully with a very cute man friend.

1 comment:

JW said...

Excellent! This is prob one of my top 5 things that i want to do/become..become a local or establish a home where i can have a routine with friends and loved ones..(on a given night Josh can be found [insert location here])..And kudos to you enjoying this new found home feeling with a new man..the future can only get better.