Monday, February 28, 2011

no eatting after 9-like the gremlins

Today i was thinking about my eating habits *this is a common thought* and I decided I am going to commit to no longer eating anything after 9:00pm.  I feel like this is great resolution as it will help with my late night binge eating and maybe even help me get healthier!  I also think this will help with my keeping snacks in the house as I wont snack late at night! My only delimma is that sometimes i don't get home till like 9:30pm, which means I am going to have to make time to eat during work!

Oh well here's to trying my goal!

3 comments:

angela said...

hahaha i love this, one reason being that it references one of my favorite childhood movies...but this is so true

JW said...

i agree with this..also you could extend it that if you know your not going to bed till later..you can eat later..its about your rest cycle.
Oh and something else i read that was very helpful..a glass of water before bed keeps the skin refreshed..i noticed a difference in my face..just a pointer :)

Amanda Michele said...

Thanks!!! i am going to try that my skin is so awful now that it doesn't see the sun as much as it use too! I will def try the water!