Thursday, February 24, 2011

Render to Caesar the things that are Caesar's,

Today I have decided to FINALLY process my taxes!  I was debating for a long time if I felt it necessary to participate in this hopeless process, and after much back and forth banter I decided yes it is time to pay Caesar what is his!   HOWEVER!!!! After processing and crunching numbers (with the help of my hair soul mate) it came out that I do not have to pay Caesar and he instead must me! SCORE~!!!!!

I am so happy that I decided to work things out with Caesar, now when I get my riches I  resolute to only spend a small share on paying off some debt and saving the rest to gain interest in my Way2Save account!  I am so happy with this plan!  


2 comments:

JW said...

Good deal! I still need to file but im thinking Caesar is going to rip me a new one..and i just got a new one!

MicahJ'sMommy said...

Hair-soul-mate....I LOVE YOU!