Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Be silly


Today I went to the church of my childhood and than to a fantastic  Water's brunch with my family.  After brunch and laughter my cousins, Aunt and I went to the mall to help get my cousin some things.  While at the mall waiting for my cousin and Aunt to get something in the store my Cousin's lady and I were joking about these amazing things called Cozysacks.  We were joking about wearing these things when I noticed they were being sold for only five dollars.  Well after this realization it was clear we must purchase these amazing things and wear them! We ran to the back of the store and found our treasure, we purchased one blue with polka dots for my cousins lady, a causual blue one for my cousin and the other was green with panda bears for me!

Once we returned from the mall and the daily trip to dunkin donuts we immediately put on our cozy sacks and settled in to watch some great 80s movies! It was the perfect day and I laughed so hard at the three of us sitting on the couch cozy in our cozy sacks!

Today's resolution is to be silly and have a good time when the feeling is right! I love being spontaneous and silly all together! It is such a rush!

No comments: