Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Ug these months with 31, i NEVER remember that damn month poem!

Today's resolution is to not be cranky when I am sick.

I feel awful today, my ear is killing me and I just wanna SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP!! However, I have to remember that NOT everyone is sick so they will not tolerate my annoyance.  I have the worst Jekyll and Hyde because I do not meant to be mean but my Jekyll (or is it Hyde) comes out and I just snap.  I almost lost it today when a student BANGED on my apartment door to tell me that her roommate threw a book at her, she is lucky i caught myself before I responded irrationally.  I actually think I did tell her that if she told me one more time she had a book thrown at her I was going to throw a book at her, but that might have been my inner subconscious.

I have been told many times that when I am feeling like poo poo poo I treat others like I am feeling and have decided this is not the best medicine for keeping or making friends, family however must learn to DEAL with my sour grapes.  Oh my ear aches!

1 comment:

JW said...

idk if this helps waking up for you..but you mentioned lotion n such and makeup..where my suggestion comes in is here: every morning i feel sluggish i go to the bathroom..run some ice cold water and give it the ol' tv makeup commercial splash of water to my face (this may be messy but worth it)..then i start my day with some music to get ready for work, put my face and hair on and it seems to help a bit.