Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Read a book once a week!

Lately, in conversation I have found that most of my intelligence is coming from the abundance amount of television i have been watching!  At first I felt no shame, but recently I have decided that I need to turn off the boob tube and open up a book, or at least my iPad which has my iLibrary on it!  Today I finished my first book, a book that has really taken me about two months to read (okay I read only two chapters in two months and like 15 chapters in four hours) but still I loved reading it, I felt taken in a completely new direction!  I love to read and with my iPad I get SO MANY great classics for FREE why am I not reading more! 

Therefore, today's resolution is to have a book finished by Saturday night and a new one started Sunday morning!  I am hoping to get through all these classics by summer and even some books that I have bought!  I really want to read the O book by anonymous, but I want to get through all the free books first!  I mean if I have this WONDERFUL piece of equipment I NEED to start using it right (that's what she said)!

OH but don't worry my tv loving friends, i will not abandon my love for tv, I will just add some book loving in there also! Hell there isnt much else in the world that I am loving at the moment, so why not! 

No comments: