Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Use the Wii

So about two years ago I purchased a Wii and all the rock band goodies and Wii Fit to go with it!  I was so excited and I played it for days!!! Than after a while i put it nicely away in a box and never took it out again!  This week however I felt the urge to spend about 60 some dollars on two new Wii games (Zumba and Just Dance) and now believe that I cannot let these games go unused!

Therefore today's resolution is to play my Wii more!! I have set up a Zumba Schedule and will be Zumba-ing at least three times a week! I figure on the days I don't Zumba I can Just Dance and on Sunday Ill rock out with my rock band!!!


1 comment:

JW said...

I wish I owned a Wii, when im at home bored i just play XBox and its def not interactive..if anything its counter productive to my fitness..i love wii fit, im super good at the hula hoop game and the math pelvic one..go figure the 2 sexual games lol.