Monday, March 21, 2011

Enjoy something from my childhood...with out embarassment!

So many of you may not know this but I LOVE to WATCH Wrestling!!! Tonight I have been up all night coughing my brains out and not being able to sleep, so I have instead decided to watch WWE RAW!!! I have no idea who ANY of the characters are anymore but I still find it just as fake and entertaining before!! I forgot how much I love the drama that goes with this RIDICULOUS SHOW!!! I was literally laughing so hard I woke up the pooch!!!

my resolution for today is to enjoy more ridiculous things from my childhood! 

BTW So there is this character called the MIZ and I am pretty sure he use to be on real world! 

1 comment:

Carrie Denise said...

me and heather won tickets to WWE one time we took her little cousins, they had a blast, and MIZ is the guy from real world lol we noticed that too! I didn't know you liked wrestling though lol