Friday, March 4, 2011

Keep my commitments

Yesterday I was feeling very stuffy and my voice was practically gone so I was considering skipping out of Choir practice.  I had made plans to eat dinner with the queen of shoes, my hair soul-mate, her husband (my work bff) and my almost one year old boyfriend....and on my way there I was planning on just backing out of Choir, until I had a revolution, I have committed myself to being a member of the choir and therefore these people depend on me, even if my voice is AWFUL!!! 

This made me think about other commitments I have and how in order to be a person of integrity and dependability I can no longer back out if I agree to be there.  So my resolution today is KEEP all commitments, and before I make a commitment I need to make sure I want to actually commit. 

YAY!

No comments: