Monday, March 14, 2011

NO MEAT ON FRIDAYS!!!

This resolution really will only last until that GLORIOUS day of Easter, but I have the hardest time keeping it!  When I was a kid I had no problem with the NO meat of Fridays rule, I just ate pizza or shrimp or something, but that was probably because my mother and father supplied me with such goods! However, as an adult I suffer from free thought and choice and sometimes make the awful choice to eat chicken and pretend it is fish, but I think the HIM knows I am lying.  Now don't get me wrong folks and phesants a like, I don't think i am gonna go to H-E-DOUBLE HOCKEY STICKS because I ate meat on Friday (ash wednesday maybe, but not Friday), but I do think in colleration of trying to be a better Catholic I do need to observe this rule!

So my resolution is to stick with the no Meat on Friday thing...I have a good feeling!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Do not feel bad. not only did we eat meat on Wednesday And Friday but we had fish sticks on Thursday!!!